About iD Abode
At iD Abode we are committed to producing sustainable architecture through the innovative application of established principles of ecologically sustainable design.
We believe that everyone has the right to live in a healthy, light-filled, energy and water efficient home and our expertise in natural heating and cooling, sustainable materials and water conservation maximises the environmental performance of our buildings whilst informing our unique architectural aesthetic.
Working with iD Abode
Our job is to turn your ideas and aspirations into imaginative, workable solutions – and it’s what we love to do. When you contact us, we will run through a “reality check” with you on the phone to establish the approximate size of the project to make sure we can help you. If that conversation is positive, we arrange to meet to discuss what you and any others involved (often your family) want to achieve both now, and in the future. We’ll walk around your building or site, talk about your own ideas, and often come up with some that you may not have thought of. We’ll give you our outline thoughts on planning, design, budget and timescale, although budget and timescale can only be indicative at this stage.
We know that selecting the right architect for your project is one of the biggest decisions you will make. To help you decide whether we might be right for you, here are a few reasons past clients have given for choosing – and recommending – us.
- We communicate well, give peace of mind and are easy to work with
- Our modern, energy-savings designs are tailored to each client’s current and future needs, lifestyle, aspirations, budget and site
- Our regular Cost Reports help clients manage their building budgets and make well informed decisions
- A Senior Architect is involved at every stage of every project to ensure that the design doesn’t get ‘diluted’ during construction
- We use the latest 3D software for all our projects so we can help our clients to really picture what their new home is going to look like externally, or internally.
We hope the above gives you the confidence to consider contacting us about your project. We will happily discuss your requirements with you and, if we feel we can help, will arrange to come and see you. If however we feel that we are not best placed to meet your brief we will recommend someone who is.
Inspiration from your Perspective
Bachelor of Architecture (SAIT) 1986
Vic Registration No. 15003
NSW Registration No. 6390
AIA Membership No 12326
AIA A+ Member
Archicentre Accredited Architect